Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11/05/10 – Knowing when to hold em and when to fold em

So after I moved back to Melbourne and was working in my first ever real job I found myself punting much more frequently than ever before. As I was only working part time I would maybe punt once every 4-6 months, when I could afford it. Funnily enough I lived literally a 3 minute walk from a local brothel. Incidentally it was the first ever brothel I visited and it became my regular place. It was here I discovered my first regular. I reckon I saw her maybe half a dozen times over a couple of years. Her name was Lisa, she was Asian and petite and I reckon she had to be in her late 30’s or early 40’s. It was with Lisa I discovered my love of DATY. It was always fun catching up for a half hour booking (all I could afford in those days). I remember one booking that we had. Lisa was sitting on my face and we were in a 69 position and I gave her an earth shattering orgasm and she grabbed me and started kissing me all over my face saying “Thankyou Thankyou, I needed that”. It turns out she hadn’t orgasmed in three days of working. I was shocked and amazed at the same time and thought to myself what are these guys doing?

It was around this time I found myself entering a really bad part of my life. Working part time only I couldn’t afford to punt as much as I liked, so I would try my luck every Pay Day at the pub on the poker machines. It started off small time, just dropping in a $20 or a $50 trying to turn it into enough money for a booking. Before I knew it I was dropping half of my pay and living on cans of soup and 2 minute noodles. It wasn’t good. Maybe once every 6 months I would have a big win and walk home with over $1000 but more often than not I would be down $300-$400. It took me close to 2 years to realize that maybe if I stopped gambling I could actually afford the thing I was gambling to be able to afford. Crazy Crazy Crazy. So I managed to kick the gambling habit. It was hard. These days I save up for punts the old fashioned way. Through budgeting and sacrifice. Since joining the forums I have become much more satisfied with my ‘purchases’ and feel like I have a fun hobby. I have been fortunate enough to meet some fantastic WL’s who have helped me believe there are still some good people in the world. For that I will always be grateful.

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment